Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some Bull$hit

I want to further explore and develop my technical and conceptual abilities through the implementation of various motion graphic projects and techniques.  First and foremost, I want to explore other processes, both digital and analogue, focusing on their integration into After effects. Attention to detail and original conceptual insights are of paramount importance.

The distortion of forms, the utilization of outside techniques to add a dimensional feel to my work, and exploring how the movement of static elements can further enhance and develop my own aesthetic and conceptual core are my emphasis for this corse.

Free experimentation and rapid idea generation are the foundation from which longer, more developed projects will develop.

No comments: